2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem for the lad is that we needed a left - back to come in and hit the ground running after we lost our boss World Cup winning left - back. It's not his fault that he needs time to get up to speed in the prem.
Our boss left back had not been very boss for ages. No surprise with our team but good price for his age and hopefully the two young lads we got will work long term

Our boss left back had not been very boss for ages. No surprise with our team but good price for his age and hopefully the two young lads we got will work long term

Agree Digne's form had dropped off mate but he looked good for Villa today, I'm in the Gladwys street and just knew when he came over to take the corner and he was booed that he would put it on a sixpence for them to score, we just can't have good things.

Agree Digne's form had dropped off mate but he looked good for Villa today, I'm in the Gladwys street and just knew when he came over to take the corner and he was booed that he would put it on a sixpence for them to score, we just can't have good things.
Because he's playing in a team that uses attacking full backs how we should be

he has to play when fit, you can't have a right footed player whipping in crosses from the left

against norwich his crossing actually led to us scoring

he will get better with time
Had a knock apparently I agree was just reading a profile of him hopefully he plays in the cup

Had a knock apparently I agree was just reading a profile of him hopefully he plays in the cup

Decent write up.

He's been rated very highly in the media as one of the best prospects around for the past few seasons.

I think its probably £12mil down and £5mil in clauses which buys nothing in England these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.