2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first impressions are, he’s got no pace AT ALL, plus he can’t cross the ball! Hopefully I’m wrong about his crossing abilities, but he ain’t getting any faster at his age

My first impressions are, he’s got no pace AT ALL, plus he can’t cross the ball! Hopefully I’m wrong about his crossing abilities, but he ain’t getting any faster at his age
Well I don’t think he played for a while before he was thrown in. According to reports I read. They said he was fast and couid cross a ball.

Let’s give him time bedding in and get used to the league, before throwing him under a bus

Well I don’t think he played for a while before he was thrown in. According to reports I read. They said he was fast and couid cross a ball.

Let’s give him time bedding in and get used to the league, before throwing him under a bus
Agree on giving him time, but i dont think not having played in a while would make any player slower. Less sharp and quicker to tire, sure, but not slower.

Not playing and not training are not the same thing.
Thing is mate he hadn't been training much before he came here it was the Russian equivalent of our mid summer break. He'd literally just came back to 'pre season training' when we bought him.
Seen him enough that I'm sure as hell not worried he's too slow put it that way.

Thing is mate he hadn't been training much before he came here it was the Russian equivalent of our mid summer break. He'd literally just came back to 'pre season training' when we bought him.
Seen him enough that I'm sure as hell not worried he's too slow put it that way.
Alright, Ill take your word for it as i never knew he existed before we signed him. :)

Now if the doubts are can he handle the intensity of the league or how's his decision making, crossing etc with less time etc than he's been used too, then yeah they are more valid things that until we see over a period of time we can't say for sure.

My take on him was when we signed him, that we've signed someone who isn't amazing at anything but is a good solid player with by all accounts a really good attitude, and with a lot of room to develop (IF he adjusts to the league)

Again IF he adjusts, it's the kind of player you need a fair few off in any team as they provide solidity (Zabaleta for example at city did that)

Status
Not open for further replies.