2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is any good, we are an injury away from a square peg in a round hole. I really think we should recall Nkounkou...

Utter BS in my opinion. As if Duncs going to say that to a stranger on a train journey where he’s about to be interviewed!

IF and i say a big IF he did say thst, then for me that shows that he still has a hell of a lot to learn and no where near managing a premier league team

Let's make a rash decision and send this young man back to the Eastern front. Who cares if he's still adapting to a different culture, who cares if he's had one league start and who cares if he was just coming in from an extended Ukrainian league break.

Thank God our new manager has a high IQ.

Last edited:
Still gonna reserve judgement on him. Needs to settle in. He can clearly play football ball as well. So I guess we will see

City, United and Juve were all rumoured to be interested in him at some point, Ukraine international and also Ancelotti was having a look.

Only two games in after he's been on the off season in Ukraine, think we need to give him time and don't really believe Duncan would say all that.

I don't think he said that. Dunc does have previous for similar though ... but still, think it's exaggerated!

That being said, Mykolenko was garbage against Norwich. He needed to be taken out for the Villa game.

If Dunc said this to a random kid on the train he needs to walk. He was sh!t scared to say anything against Moshiri at the press conf before Villa game i cant see him rubbishing a signing Mosh rubber stamped.
Looking forward to seeing the lad find his feet and progress.
Fat frank to get us safe then build Myko and Patterson into our long term full backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.