2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the time Jose Baxter was reported as saying that Denis Straq was the ‘worst footballer he’d ever seen’ after Straq’s 1st training session, everyone went crazy, unfortunately it proved absolutely true
And yet he still went on to have a better career than Baxter and to not shame himself and then have to accept a charity job at a club that owes him nothing.

Baxter should be booted as far from this club as possible, utter little cretin

Andy Warhol once said
"In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes

Well this lad has had his 15mins. Maybe not world famous, but to him he has been.?

under Leighton and Ashley...
IMG_20220131_195155.webp

Mykolenko was speaking on the latest episode from YouTube channel of Vlada Zinchenko, wife of Manchester City left-back Oleksandr, which also featured the latter's former team-mate Fabian Delph.

Delph spoke in very positive terms about Everton's new recruit and backed him to be success in the Premier League after joking that he spoke better English than Zinchenko did when he arrived in England.

“He's a prospect,” Delph said. “In training he has a really high work ethic, always asking for the ball and he has a great left foot. So, for me, I think he has a bright future at Everton Football Club.

“I think he's going to be fine. When you move to such a high-intensity league, you need time to adapt.”

I am calling BS on the YouTube channel since when was Delph fit to train?

Mykolenko was speaking on the latest episode from YouTube channel of Vlada Zinchenko, wife of Manchester City left-back Oleksandr, which also featured the latter's former team-mate Fabian Delph.

Delph spoke in very positive terms about Everton's new recruit and backed him to be success in the Premier League after joking that he spoke better English than Zinchenko did when he arrived in England.

“He's a prospect,” Delph said. “In training he has a really high work ethic, always asking for the ball and he has a great left foot. So, for me, I think he has a bright future at Everton Football Club.

“I think he's going to be fine. When you move to such a high-intensity league, you need time to adapt.”

he fetches the balls and water

What a ride that video is, wish I spoke Ukrainian and it strangely looks like Delph does!

Give the lad time to settle. None of the back defence by have been organised and communicate well. Without being able to speak the same language as him. Going to take time.

it was tough at Norwich, but our entire backline was dodgy

When Mina came on he immediately looked more comfortable when we had a bit more of the ball, I actually think anyone playing next to Keane gets nervous lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back