2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH if the lad is on a decent wage, couldn't he have brought the family over for a holiday a couple of weeks ago? its not like this hasn't been brewing for a while. I suppose fleeing is the last thing people ever want to do....That said, he obviously didnt so I wish him and his family the best during this awful time for them.

It's not civilians fault, I'd hope a Russian would get the same support, their people will suffer from this also. You want the club to show no support for him just to stay out of politics? Come on man, think what you are saying.
WTF has Russia invading the Ukraine and NATO backing fascists in Ukraine to do with Everton?

EFC should concentrate on making Everton better.

FFS, what a palaver.

They want to offer support to tens of thousands of their own fans who they've traumatised with their chronic mis-governance.

Pitiful hand wringing bollocks from this shambles of a club.
Showing your true colours recently Dave, the complete hate against young Patterson due to him coming from an 'evil' football club, while waving your willy to back up a dictator that will happily wipe out the rest of the world if the rest of the world wont accept his ways, to now turning on your supposed club for offering support to a kid we've signed a month ago who has family and friends in a country far away thats facing large scale invasion and murder.
Jesus Christ youre so full of bollocks just to try and look big on a football forum.

[Poor language removed] you tool
FFS, what a palaver.

They want to offer support to tens of thousands of their own fans who they've traumatised with their chronic mis-governance.

Pitiful hand wringing bollocks from this shambles of a club.
Dave...I've agreed with you over lots of stuff when many have disagreed with you, but in this case I have to say that your comments are completely out of order.This club has always looked after young players from abroad to the extent of letting them go if they can't settle. BK is such a sentimentalist he would not have it any other way. Tying sympathy for a young Ukranian with a shameless dig at the club is,with respect my friend, beneath you. Sometimes, Dave you need to think before you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back