Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always liked the lad, think he’s a solid grafter and will do well under Dyche.
Everton fans need to get out of the mindset of building their entire attacking game around a left back. Just because we did it for about 15 years with Baines and Digne doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

Ben White and Zinchenko aren’t going to be hitting the byelines and throwing crosses in

Ake and Stones/Walker won’t be doing it either - Pep even said he needed defenders primarily and binned off Cancelo

Liverpool’s main problem is Alexander Arnold not being able to defend regardless of what he does going the other way.

Chelsea managers have had to play three at the back to accommodate Chilwell and James

The days of us having one trick which is to spring Baines or Digne for a cross into the box need to end. It never worked particularly well anyway. It just used to cover up the fact our wingers and attacking mids were useless.

Think he'd be okay in Italy or Spain but a yard too slow for the Prem.
Think a return to Ukraine would do him well or championship if he wants to stay here. Poor player suppose you could say worth a chance when we signed him but I will say it again wrong signing at the time we needed a first choice LB.

Think a return to Ukraine would do him well or championship if he wants to stay here. Poor player suppose you could say worth a chance when we signed him but I will say it again wrong signing at the time we needed a first choice LB.
Don't think he'd want to go back to Ukraine. Benítez scouting at its best.

I’ve always liked the lad, think he’s a solid grafter and will do well under Dyche.
Everton fans need to get out of the mindset of building their entire attacking game around a left back. Just because we did it for about 15 years with Baines and Digne doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

Ben White and Zinchenko aren’t going to be hitting the byelines and throwing crosses in

Ake and Stones/Walker won’t be doing it either - Pep even said he needed defenders primarily and binned off Cancelo

Liverpool’s main problem is Alexander Arnold not being able to defend regardless of what he does going the other way.

Chelsea managers have had to play three at the back to accommodate Chilwell and James

The days of us having one trick which is to spring Baines or Digne for a cross into the box need to end. It never worked particularly well anyway. It just used to cover up the fact our wingers and attacking mids were useless.
Jbk7kt.gif

Baines - 53 premier league assists.

used some bad examples here.

i myself think he's absolute dog poo, not because he can't attack, because he can't do his job and defend, he does neither well.

used some bad examples here.

i myself think he's absolute dog poo, not because he can't attack, because he can't do his job and defend, he does neither well.
I think sadly this is the case.

I dont think he's anything like a solid enough defender. Some games he does a job in that respect but by and large he doesn't. He needs a lot of support from a player like McNeil to do his job. If he was a defender who didn't set foot over the halfway line but did a great job week in week out doing defensive duties, allowing us to keep McNeil high up the pitch, then you'd say ok. He isn't that player though.

Why was he trying to tie a bow around his head when he was sitting on the bench yesterday?
Rather bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back