2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Solid today defensively but in the summer he's a player who 100% needs replacing because we simply can't continue playing full backs who can't contribute/assist their midfielders with support and get by a man.

Defensively well done today though.

i am going to bang the drum again but he should be our player of the season imo

him and branthwaite both been excellent this season

i guess no one is going to mention the fact that his great cross was part of the reason why we scored the first goal today, of course no one was in the box to meet the cross but luckily gana got the ball after a poor clearance and the rest is history

A good, solid, remarkably consistent footballer. For all the things he can’t do, there are plenty of things he does very well nowadays that get taken for granted. If he could attack as well as he defends we’d have sold him for £47m on the last day of June 23. A better version of him would improve us, but would also be dropping hints about CL footy on international duty.

If I did ever want to buy a full kit (complete with those rips in my socks), I’d have his name on the back. Love players that take responsibility for their area of the pitch and make the best career out of what they’ve got.