2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

I think we really missed this lad today, one of the success stories of the season. It's proved to me just what an important role he's playing after making that left back berth his own.
He takes care of the business there and doesn't need any wasted cover protecting him. We just looked so vulnerable today against a very poor side whereas recently I think our defence has been as good as most teams. Hope he's back soon, his presence was sorely missed.

I think we really missed this lad today, one of the success stories of the season. It's proved to me just what an important role he's playing after making that left back berth his own.
He takes care of the business there and doesn't need any wasted cover protecting him. We just looked so vulnerable today against a very poor side whereas recently I think our defence has been as good as most teams. Hope he's back soon, his presence was sorely missed.
Not really maybe Dyche slapped him on the head too?

When he doesn't play:

When he does:
Can’t stand watching this lad play sums up how bad we’ve become absolute dog of a player, fits in with the current group

He’s great defensively, but going forward is painful. There was so many times we got the ball and all it needed was a simple overlap and he was just stood there.