2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a link to that? Premier League site has him as tenth.
As you say the PL site has him listed as tenth. So on a rough basis of 25 players per squad and there being 20 squads in the league giving a rough total of 500 players then tenth counts as being one of the fastest players in the entire league.

Take their stats from Opta. Can't find the direct Opta stat but that kind of info may be behind a paywall or need requesting. Of course acceleration is probably a factor in being fast in terms of football and that isn't covered from what I can see.

As you say the PL site has him listed as tenth. So on a rough basis of 25 players per squad and there being 20 squads in the league giving a rough total of 500 players then tenth counts as being one of the fastest players in the entire league.

Take their stats from Opta. Can't find the direct Opta stat but that kind of info may be behind a paywall or need requesting. Of course acceleration is probably a factor in being fast in terms of football and that isn't covered from what I can see.
Suppose it depends on how you look at the stat,one run in the Derby is the tenth fastest in the Prem this season. For me that puts him midish table, without the points deduction we'd have been around the same. That just about sums us up at the moment.

Sake, I guess we will be needing a LB as a matter of urgency now.
Hopefully from this it’s not too bad. Selfishly it would be best if it rules him out of the tournament without being long term.

Can understand his urge to put his body on the line for his country but this isn’t the first time he’s been injured, played for his country, and come back more injured. He needs to be sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back