2024/25 Vitalii Mykolenko

Meh. I think he is a good defender. But he is slow. He will get done with pace. He is not a modern fullback by any means and we will struggle to get any width from him as he can’t get down the field. He is a very ill fit with McNeil ahead of him. Our fullback situation is diabolical.

Meh. I think he is a good defender. But he is slow. He will get done with pace. He is not a modern fullback by any means and we will struggle to get any width from him as he can’t get down the field. He is a very ill fit with McNeil ahead of him. Our fullback situation is diabolical.

Good at defending when he's one on one with the winger, but that's about all there is to his game. Say it every season that our wingers aren't very good and they're made to look even worse by the lack of support from the full backs.

Why does Mykolenko get a free pass from so many of our fans?
He's constantly out of position...weak in the tackle...lacks pace and offers nothing going forward!

He's constantly out of position...weak in the tackle...lacks pace and offers nothing going forward!
It’s not even just a free pass I guarantee you someone will be along soon saying “well ackchooally he’s statistically the best full back in the world” even though he can’t run or pass or cross or control the ball or be in the right place at the right time.

He was one of our better players last season I think. His injury record though is getting a bit worrying. Agree he doesn't do anything really really well, just ok.

Came back to preseason injured and didn't look fit today. Not many options doesn't help, he's got no competition.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.