Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is he? Is he to be 1st choice over Digne? Oh Digne leaves, but we are still short on LB optoons.

I think it means Digne is on the way out - I'm sad to see Digne go and this is all dependent on how much money we can get in for him, but isn't this what we have to do to succeed as a club?
  • Pick up undervalued high potential players (Digne on the fringes of several massive clubs)
  • get as much out of them as we can in 3 or 4 years
  • sell them ahead of their prime when their value is maximised having performed well for us
  • reinvest the money into the process and start again
I think if you think of it like this, Digne being sold is much easier to stomach - sad though I am to see him going.

Interesting one - I expect the wages will be reasonable which is why we're prepared to pay decent money

You'd assume Digne will be off next month, hence why Benitez wouldn't comment on whether Digne had asked for a transfer in Jan

is all a bit odd , i'm sure this guy is fine but LB is the area we least need replacing

if we have to lose Digne, at least sell him , no loans please

No one has heard of him

that’s the problem

Honestly mate, watched him in the local Derby against Inter Bratislavidov and he ran the match from left back.

His stats were

Pass completion 93%
Aerial Duals won 6/7
Successful tackles 96%
Assists 3
Shots at goal 2
Goals 1

That was just after 11 minutes of togger.

Benitez has pulled a worldie out the bag here, beating the likes of LA Galaxy, Parma & QPR to his signature.

We'll look back and laugh in a years time when we recall how we robbed him from Kiev for a poultry 20m when we reject Man Citys 220m bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.