Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez splashing the cash on an area of the pitch we never had much of an issue with until he turned up

Noice.
Digne hasn't been very good for a long time now. Not defending Benetiz, but I'd rather a LB out of form with sale value be shifted than a DCL or Richarlison.

He's probably 1 of only 5 players in our squad that might attract over 20£million

Honestly mate, watched him in the local Derby against Inter Bratislavidov and he ran the match from left back.

His stats were

Pass completion 93%
Aerial Duals won 6/7
Successful tackles 96%
Assists 3
Shots at goal 2
Goals 1

That was just after 11 minutes of togger.

Benitez has pulled a worldie out the bag here, beating the likes of LA Galaxy, Parma & QPR to his signature.

We'll look back and laugh in a years time when we recall how we robbed him from Kiev for a poultry 20m when we reject Man Citys 220m bid.
2 shots and only 1 goal.
Wasteful.
Sell.

Digne hasn't been very good for a long time now. Not defending Benetiz, but I'd rather a LB out of form with sale value be shifted than a DCL or Richarlison.

He's probably 1 of only 5 players in our squad that might attract over 20£million

Coleman hasn't been very good for longer yet we've invested zero into a right back.

It's absolutely horrific business and neglect. But a problem created by Benitez is now fixed...for £20mill

It’s as simple as this.... the club need some sort of money back on all the signings we have made over the last 5 years. Digne is 28 years of age and would bring in a decent amount of money. We can’t sit here and watch all the signings we made in the last 5 years ride their contracts down.

I mean if we're using that as the yardstick, he's significantly worse than Digne, and with inferior potential.

But as good as their research is (for the most part, obviously there's exceptions), we really shouldn't.

I sold Digne to United for £50odd mill at 29 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.