Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had it all wrong, it was never agent Rafael, we sign this dosser its its confirmed its agent Moshiri

I think he's doing a good job all things considered. His first job aswell.
People go on that if you give them the 21 points they're just sitting mid table with luton. Take 21 points off fulham and they're sitting mid table with luton.
Did the other clubs also have only eight senior players at the start of preseason.

In the long term Rooney may or may not be a good manager but at the moment he is doing a spectacular job.

It is bad when Phil Jagielka,at 39, is an important player for but but you can't even keep him for financial reasons.

I've been away all day. Just got to my desk and opened this up.

I can't believe this is real. That we're appointing this clown.

Cannot.

Believe.

It.

Does anyone other than @MaddockMirror have this? Every discussion I can find leads back to that account. If it's wrong then maybe there's hope.
Lots following it now. But possibly just following Maddox source.

He obviously knows the club, we've interviewed him enough; and he has experience at the top and bottom ends of the league. Winner at Porto like Mourinho.

Lets back him!

Break clause in his contract should we go down. Says it all really. Lampard wanted 18 months so would still be here uf we went down, this fella will get off and we will be looking for a manager in the Championship with 6/7 players gone

Status
Not open for further replies.