Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m losing track - was he really a Roberto alternative and not a Koeman alternative?

Sweet, merciful crap.

He left Porto in 2013, which is when we interviewed him.

Since went on to get sacked by 2nd Tier 1860 Munich, Fenerbahce twice and became the highest paid manager in the world @ £32m a year in China.

What’s his motivation? What’s his appeal… cause he impressed Bill. We’re a laughing stock.

I’m not team pereira by any means. Feels like another risk that’s not worth taking.

He does have a 55% win ratio across all the clubs he’s managed.

Won 9 titles.

Bombed in Germany (excuse the pun)

That’s all I know. Be good for a balanced review of him from somebody who knows more about him? Pro’s & cons?
And apparently that German team was cr@p both before and after him so some context needed. Even Pep “wouldn’t have got a tune out of them” I’ve just read somewhere.

All I've seen is kids on Twitter who play fifa recommend this fella.... Never heard of him and he's probably flavour of the month right now just like Fonseca was.... We've had many of those.

He left Porto in 2013, which is when we interviewed him.

Since went on to get sacked by 2nd Tier 1860 Munich, Fenerbahce twice and became the highest paid manager in the world @ £32m a year in China.

What’s his motivation? What’s his appeal… cause he impressed Bill. We’re a laughing stock.
Gary Megson is only 62.

You just know Bill’s finger is working it’s way down the list to him.

I’m losing track - was he really a Roberto alternative and not a Koeman alternative?

Sweet, merciful crap.
Both. When Moyes left Pereira and Rangnick were seen at the time as the token candidates to make it look like Bill was conducting a thorough search.

Seems to have a bit of thing for anything linked to China in some way...

Money laundering?
The money laundering aspect will be based around stadium you'd think. Washing money through commercial deals, contracts on construction etc.

However if there is any money laundering in football aspect it is to the detriment of Everton football club for example Mykolenko transfer could be a hypothetical transfer that could have an aspect of this.

A player that is evidently not good enough for Everton being bought to help out Ukranian owners with a connection worth investigating. Mr Skoch who is involved in USM ' (the s') has some connections if I recall to Dynamo's owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.