Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings,

I am a big fan of Fenerbahçe from Istanbul and I'm just here to tell you a couple of things about your potential coach, Vitor Pereira. To be honest, he may not have satisfied you when you think about the other coaches like Carlo Ancelotti. But as a football fan who has followed him for years, I can definitely say that you will make a great move if you announce VP as the new coach.

You may have prejudices because of Marco Silva. However, I can guarantee you that Vitor is a way better coach than Marco Silva. As a professional, he always improves himself and never settles for less. Unfortunately, he couldn’t succeed in the last season with us, but Vitor was not the reason for that. He couldn’t build the team as the way he wanted, also there was too much pressure on him because of the Turkish media and our board. That’s why he never found a comfortable work environment in Istanbul.

Everton is not good at the moment, we all know that. I also know that there will be so much pressure on him at Everton. But he always wanted to be in the Premier League. He will do anything to succeed. Vitor Pereira will surely succeed if you be patient. You need to support him all the time. Believe me, he is a fantastic coach who wants to see his team fights all the time and never give up on the pitch.

The bottom line is that you don’t need to be worried or sorry right now. If Vitor Pereira becomes the new coach, he will definitely make you happy and will not let you down. Because he is a winner and you will understand that after the first match.

I wish you all the best!
Oh here yar.....the agent in question has joined GOT with a pseudonym!

Status
Not open for further replies.