Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness. However on the face of it they seem to go from one reckless target to another.

The hierarchy at the club haven't got a bloody clue. It's very worrying that Moshiri has this Kia leech
pulling the strings.

For a while I thought we were in a real mess, I thought we had no one who could make a decision, turns out we do have someone who can make a decision, not only that but we now have someone who can unmake the decisions that the guy who makes the decisions makes. Straightforward or what.

VP is smart. The 6 month thing. He's minted from China. He doesn't want to or need to exploit everton. He genuinely wants a crack at it. The job was always going to last 6 months anyway if it doesn't work out. So saying he will sign a 6 month contract is smart from a career aspect

We are not trying to compete at the top so don't need to be looking at trophy laden managers/coaches.

I agree - my definition of a good manager must be different from others.

Favre is an average manager imo. Plays easy on the eye togger but so does Roberto Martinez and Eddie Howe.

Knee jerk lol remember when people thought we might have a contingency plan in place before we sacked Benitez?
Even ignoring the knee jerking thing (which is an issue itself) why on earth would Pereira be the person to go for?

I could somewhat understand it about 6-7 years ago.

Yes I know, but I dont like it. And if hes involved in decision making then he clearly knows nothing about football either.
As I said Tim, theres not a single person at Everton, officially or unofficially, who has a clue about football.

Its like we are being ran by @davek and @Zatara, I honestly think those 2 would do a better job, but I also think a dead cat could as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.