Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get on board with it like, but the most random appointment I've ever seen, just out of nowhere.

Just not the appointment the club should be making with the mess it's in at the minute

So, as I see it, Moshiri has settled on this guy because he’s available for no money.

No experience in the premier league. Some success but that was modest and quite a while ago. I can’t really see it being anything other than a failure, whether that be in the near or medium term.
Is he mates with Joorabchain?

We’ve sacked five managers in five years, did you think we’d attract a manager who has had stable long tenures their wholes career? Shockingly they’d have zero interest in being anywhere near our basket case.
Thats the equivalent of saying your ex bird cheated on you so you may as well ask a girl out whose known to cheat on her bloke

I’m no fantasist, I just don’t only see doom at every occasion.
I presume you wake up and smell bleach

Have we signed Longstaff yet?
no but we did hire Benitez.

Anyway, you seem to be desperate to start a narrative that he hasnt been signed and only has an interview - thats smacks of fear to me, not positivity.

no but we did hire Benitez.

Anyway, you seem to be desperate to start a narrative that he hasnt been signed and only has an interview - thats smacks of fear to me, not positivity.
LOL. you posted last night it was a "done deal" jut like we were singing longstaff, the point being, wait until these happen before jumping off the bridge, will save you a lot of grief

These players are all out of new manager bounce. So many managers come and go they won't be arsed.

We'd need to get William Wallace in.

He sounded a very attractive proposition to me when he was in the running for the job when Moyes left.
Not so sure, now

The kind of name you'd see appointment manager of Watford and not blink an eye at it.

Wouldn't be sold in him coming in at the start of the season, never mind the midway point when we're in a relegation battle.
yes, and exactly one of the reasons I expect this to happen.

The sort of guy who would be parachuted into many other Premier League clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.