Wagner Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer window has gone from joke to tragedy and now it's back to joke again....

...get it [Poor language removed] sorted Kenwright and Elstone you pair of chuckleheads.

What is now worrying me is that wikipedia's description this morning that Vagner Love is due to join Everton on 11 August 2008 as now been omitted. Please lets hope we get someone in soon.

Every major paper and sky sports news said its looking like hes coming here. The press dont do blanket coverage a story like that if there was nothing in it

'all you need is love'

This is the song to be sung from the gwladys surely, its gotta happen, wen he scores all us singing all u need is love will be amazin!

two things...

in 12 appearances with CSKA this year, he has 8 goals

and in his last game with CSKA (Sunday), he had 2 goals

he's ready to goooo

Last edited:
What is now worrying me is that wikipedia's description this morning that Vagner Love is due to join Everton on 11 August 2008 as now been omitted. Please lets hope we get someone in soon.

Except anybody can change a wiki, all you have to do is register. There are a lot of windups on Wiki. I recall the infamous 'V' on here abusing former kopite players wiki's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back