• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to any danes on here, as I do not want to negate what they have achieved tonight, but I really did not expect this level of cowardice from the welsh. Very poor show

Not arsed about Wales, tbh, but I cant stand the way the Danes have exploited the Eriksen affair and I hope they get battered in the quarters.

No offence to any danes on here, as I do not want to negate what they have achieved tonight, but I really did not expect this level of cowardice from the welsh. Very poor show
All the emphasis on the "two superstars" Bale and Ramsey. Number one: Bale is far from the player he was, and Ramsey was never world class.

Wales: an over rated bunch of journeymen. A Championship level team.

I like the look of the Cruyff Stadium .. might have to try to go one day to an Ajax v Feynoord game which should be quite lively

One pathetic showing from Wales this.

I wonder if they forgot to show that video of the singing school kids in the dressing room.

Basically the same performance against Switzerland replicated but Denmark actually have players who can score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back