Want to post something but there isn't a thread that quite fits - thread

Yo bro how are you doing today.
Hey, Carlos, I'm doing well. Back in Denver, working in our office with a good team, so that's good stuff.

It's still hot here (95F today) and we have lots of smoke in the air - we have three forest fires burning in the mountains west of us, and all of Canada is burning because they don't know how to keep their forests clean.

So, I just blame Canada.

Have a good day!

Hey, Carlos, I'm doing well. Back in Denver, working in our office with a good team, so that's good stuff.

It's still hot here (95F today) and we have lots of smoke in the air - we have three forest fires burning in the mountains west of us, and all of Canada is burning because they don't know how to keep their forests clean.

So, I just blame Canada.

Have a good day!
I will try to mate if you want anything just let me know.

What does it mean if a guy likes to look at you? I'm a girl and this guy likes to look at me sometimes, does it mean anything?
Could be a bit dodgy if he,s up a ladder looking through your bedroom window,unless he,s got a chamois leather in his hand,anything else in his hand its definatley dodgy.

Itv4 Match time revisited.. proper footy.
Fine moustache worn by the Southampton goalkeeper, Ivan Katalinic. Can't think of any footballers who have a moustache.

Katalinic.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back