Want to post something but there isn't a thread that quite fits - thread

Deal breaker that, for me. Went on a date with a girl at uni, she pointed out she couldn't wear nice shoes with me, because it would make her taller.

Don't know, just my insecurities couldn't handle it.
Honestly mate that says more about her than you 👌 I'm quite short for a lad, I've never actually dated a girl smaller than me. Don't let stuff like that get you down 👊

Nice one, I've never seen a real Tazzy Devil but the name is appropriate although it does look a little small in comparison to the BIG Cat's but it does look EVIL and that Jaw is Fierce and terrifying! And I can't remember the cartoon but that was only "little"? Shame there is no sound but That is what the Youtube is for!
I am thinking of the wrong animal it seems.

Last edited:
Thanks @summerisle, Found a wormhole to go down. Who knew Tasmania is or was just as dangerous as Auz? I'd be surprised if they never made it off the Island to it's larger Neighbours?* That's why they are so far away and how they came to end up as HMP Auz probably!!

An anagram almost of Erinsbourgh, Don't know why I mentioned that but what better place?

Nice one, I've never seen a real Tazzy Devil but the name is appropriate although it does look a little small in comparison to the BIG Cat's but it does look EVIL and that Jaw is Fierce and terrifying! And I can't remember the cartoon but that was only "little"? Shame there is no sound but That is what the Youtube is for!
I am thinking of the wrong animal it seems.
angry-furious.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back