Want to post something but there isn't a thread that quite fits - thread

Yeah there is a darker side too it no doubt about it mate, I think its something like 269 deaths in all the years its been running. Famous riding families like the Dunlops have lost numerous members to accidents, defo a selfishness to it somewhat but I bet its bloody fun though.

I can imagine the feeling of making it through a ride at that speed, there must be nothing else like it short of base jumping or wing suit flying. I remember a while ago a youngish lad died not far from where I grew up because of a motorbike crash. He was doing over 100mph on a road that’s either 20/30mph with speed humps. Somebody pulled out on him, he tried to avoid it and was cut in half from his chest down by the force of his body hitting the handle bars to his own bike. Hell of a way to go

There's a new book scheme that has been introduced in Ireland where new first year's in secondary school get free books and stationery which includes zip lock folders that come in a variety of colours, I was working in my school sorting out things and dispensing to students, anyone who arrived in a Liverpool jersey got a pack with blue folders in.. so theres a few liverpool fans around sitting at home fewming with their blue folders.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back