Warehouse fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Jones

Player Valuation: £35m
My daughter sent an order for a Father's Day present - in Australia - to Everton Direct online last month, but got a reply a bit later saying it would be late because of a fire where stock is held. It didn't arrive and she has now been sent a refund.

OK, bad luck, but in the meantime they are advertising a 2 for1 offer on the items she ordered, polo tops.

Does anyone know anything about this fire thing and is there any point in trying to buy anything right now?

I should send this via Ale House, I suppose, but I can't be bothered typing it again. Lazy bugger, me.

...I thought the days of fans not being able to give the club their money had gone. Haven't heard anything about a warehouse fire, it could be a holding area abroad, but regardless the club should be able to quickly work around it. I know my sister went for the purple kit for her grandkids and it was sold out with no re-stock date.

...I thought the days of fans not being able to give the club their money had gone. Haven't heard anything about a warehouse fire, it could be a holding area abroad, but regardless the club should be able to quickly work around it. I know my sister went for the purple kit for her grandkids and it was sold out with no re-stock date.
Wouldn't this still be in the realm of Kitbag anyway, (or Fanatics Inc as it is now), or did we manage to get out of that deal?

Wouldn't this still be in the realm of Kitbag anyway, (or Fanatics Inc as it is now), or did we manage to get out of that deal?

...not sure, Matey.

As an aside, my family purchase 3 season tickets but only one had arrived ahead of the first game. The ticket office were very matter of fact about this, offering no apology. For the Stoke game they only had one 'paper ticket' ready for collection, they said the other season ticket holder would have to ring and order it himself. He's only 4 years of age.

I also sent an order on the 13th - from Romania -
Last notification i had was on the 15th - that the stuff had been dispatched via courier. Since then, no other news, and the deadline is apparently September 9th

My daughter sent an order for a Father's Day present - in Australia - to Everton Direct online last month, but got a reply a bit later saying it would be late because of a fire where stock is held. It didn't arrive and she has now been sent a refund.

OK, bad luck, but in the meantime they are advertising a 2 for1 offer on the items she ordered, polo tops.

Does anyone know anything about this fire thing and is there any point in trying to buy anything right now?

I should send this via Ale House, I suppose, but I can't be bothered typing it again. Lazy bugger, me.

Really disappointed with my recent experiences with Everton Direct.

Quick example - over a month, and 3 follow ups and they still can't tell me how big this is...

Status
Not open for further replies.