Warehouse fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointed with my recent experiences with Everton Direct.

Quick example - over a month, and 3 follow ups and they still can't tell me how big this is...

DGi5TZ5XcAAERtw.jpg:large

Bought one recently as a charm bracelet, I have placed a coin next to it as an example of it's size;)

Thanks for the responses fellers. The 2 for 1 polo tops deal email came on August 25th and I suppose it's still on.

My daughter said she'd put an order in - it's my birthday soon - and I told her to wait until I found out what going on at Everton Direct. I'm not really much wiser, but if she puts the order in and they haven't got the stuff they'll just
tell her. I'll let you know what happens.

Does anyone know anything about this fire thing and is there any point in trying to buy anything right now?

Did you order it around the time of the Lukaku transfer to United or when Salah joined the Reds.. If so there's a strong possibility that the chained workforce over in China fapped themselves into a frenzy and caused the building to burn to a cinder... (and, for the record, in order to get some fresh air).

Otherwise it must have been a small fire in a small warehouse as it went unreported - though had it been one where they make LFC kits we might have noticed the lack of new full kits on the street.

Coincidentally, the same day I post on here - they replied via direct message on Twitter.

I can confirm the measurements of the tankard are :- The height is 12 ½ inch & the width 12 Inch. I hope this helps and thank you for your support.

Need to get a calculator now to work out what capacity it holds...

Coincidentally, the same day I post on here - they replied via direct message on Twitter.

I can confirm the measurements of the tankard are :- The height is 12 ½ inch & the width 12 Inch. I hope this helps and thank you for your support.

12 inch wide tankard!!!!
You'll be hammered after 1 scoop.

Hahahaha..... five gallon tankard

I think they may have just put a rule on their screen here you know.....

That's a bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.