"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Obviously a lot recently about Everton Bayern, inspired by the Guardian piece.
There’s a video taken from the main stand by the club of the game, I’ve seen a small clip in compilation of the season. But does anyone know if the entire match is available?

There’s a video taken from the main stand by the club of the game, I’ve seen a small clip in compilation of the season. But does anyone know if the entire match is available?
Maybe there's more clips here :

I've got a video version of it. As you say, filmed from Goodison Rd -- and no commentary. Captures the rawness of the night.Keep on meaning to get it put onto DVD

I've got a video version of it. As you say, filmed from Goodison Rd -- and no commentary. Captures the rawness of the night.Keep on meaning to get it put onto DVD
Like so many, it’s one of two games I really wish I’d been there for (I was a student in London at the time)
The official video just doesn’t capture that rawness, and I think it’d be the next best thing to being there that night

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back