Match Thread Watford v Everton 10/12/16 KO 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough ,I met Elton in a pub in Watford around the time of this photo. I was working down there and went to a friendly at Vicarage Road...Wolves had signed a Watford player and part of the deal was that Wolves would play a pre season game against Watford. Elton played for about 30 mins....no one tackled him, just allowed him to pass the ball on! After the game I went for a pint and next thing, Elton John is standing next to me ordering a drink. Very nice suit he had on, even then Had a few words with him and he left. Cue assorted hilarity on here as the jokers try to outdo each other..........:):)
Was it his birthday suit mate ?

Hope he sticks with Mori, hope Barkley starts, hope we go 4 4 2 and he starts with Valenica alongside Rom since he did well last week, Kev deserves to start, but more importantly then anything i hope he plays our best keeper in goal!!!

Joel Holgate Williams Mori Baines Kev Barry Ross Gueye Rom Valencia

Hmmm this coupled with your father ted comment at me yesterday. I'm starting to gather evidence on a case against you. I'll be watching closely.
LOL.

Dear multi of previously banned poster JAYTALITY, you are in no position to be issuing warnings.

Would you like me to report this post for playing the ref, multi of previously banned poster JAYTALITY?

What were you banned for again JAYTALITY?

*awaits pm crying not to get said multi deleted by mods

Oh wow, just reading your xenophobic/borderline racist posts and admittance to trolling before you were banned @Ballyfermot

Now tell me more about this case you are building against me.

I've slated him all week so it's a bit ironic when I say I'm hopeful of Rom putting in a performance today.
Would love to see GD get a run, starting today and get himself 2 or 3 assists

I've slated him all week so it's a bit ironic when I say I'm hopeful of Rom putting in a performance today.
Would love to see GD get a run, starting today and get himself 2 or 3 assists
Me too mate, I've slated him for the past couple of months. You don't know how much I want him to prove me wrong starting from today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back