Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect they’ll beat Brighton and then it’s a tossup against a disinterested Brentford who will already be dreaming of beaches. We may yet need 4 points from our next 2 as I don’t relish going to Arsenal and getting anything given how the top 4 might be looking then. Wasted 2 points today that didn’t need to happen.
I don't think they will beat either. Brighton are in good form. And brentford would love to send Leeds down.

Leeds are also getting red cards every game and numerous injuries.

Disgusting performance. A lot of these wasters need binning. The manager isn’t blameless neither. Bringing on Allan was nothing short of bizarre. We needed a bit of guile and got brawn.

Massive opportunity lost.

We are better off playing top sides, defending then countering, when we have to take the innititive, we’re useles.

Wouldst surprise me if it comes down to the last day and we have to beat Arsenal.

I don't know why people expected this game to be diferent. I said all along that this game had draw written all over it. Watford played for a draw. We can't break down teams. There is nobody who can make that killer pass.

Dele cant even get 5mins against Watford reserves and Frank keeps Gordon on.
Wtf was he thinking? Honestly think that they were happy for the one point when we couldve near wrapped it up tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.