Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Gordon, but christ.. he needs some tweaking on his end product and set pieces.
Nowhere near as good as our fans make out, yes he has potential but his decision making, defensive tracking and end product miles off at the minute. Needs to improve a lot, gets away with stuff because he is a blue. But I honestly don’t think we should just single him out, can’t believe how lacklustre we’ve been. No excuse.

No cutting edge here at all. Give it 15/20 then shake it up. Don't know what's wrong with these players unless their supposedly playing as their told. Dull to say the least.

Everton went safety 1st nothing wrong with that
I'm not going to slag off Lampard for being cagey. If there is a legitimate criticism of him so far, it has been in the gung-ho openness that he has employed in matches like the Spurs game where we were exposed and easily picked off. We have been successful being cautious against sides with more possession that we have had. Tonight is tricky because the opposition is so weak. It was always going to be a challenge. He might have to find a better balance by getting his players to be a little braver for periods in the second half, but let's see how it goes.

Nowhere near as good as our fans make out, yes he has potential but his decision making, defensive tracking and end product miles off at the minute. Needs to improve a lot, gets away with stuff because he is a blue. But I honestly don’t think we should just single him out, can’t believe how lacklustre we’ve been. No excuse.
Absolutely ! He also owes me for 3 TV remotes

Status
Not open for further replies.