Wayne Rooney as the next Everton Manager

• Yes

Votes: 325 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 267 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am skint but online I’m nearly worth 1/10 as much as @Nymzee, the wool Elon musk.

£8m is ‘nearly worth 1/10th as much as £70m’

Christ the education system in this country is appalling isn’t it.

I thought this but it reality your offer obviously starts at 70 mil, there is no way a site would sell such a wool as you for any less than 90.

I was trying to explain 8 is more than 1/10th of 70 but I can see maths, English and likely everything else is a real daily struggle for you.

I've lost the will to live. lol

Everton in a terrible mess so No to Rooney and Martinez for obvious reasons. This is Embarassing one of my mates is a Southampton Supporter asi live down South he said ii think Saints will finish above us this season that's Shocking as well as Embarassing .

1643377338284.png

That year at the club after spending so many years at United who were run right probably was what made his mind up to turn it down.

He saw close hand how bad the club is top to bottom with Moshiri at the helm.

For all we know he might not have wanted to go into competition for the role with Dunc(his former mentor and friend)
Maybe he wants Dunc to have a shot at it. Also it would be great if he kept Derby up this season...he has plenty of time to become Everton manager. I think itmay have been risky anyway

He's probably also thinking do I want to be the manager if Everton are relegated

At Derby he's already a hero and will be if they stay up, get relegated or get liquidated

Status
Not open for further replies.