Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Wayne Rooney - Should he return? - Simple Yes or No

Straight forward poll

• Yes

Votes: 208 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so , but then where would he play , how fit is he?

On the other hand his touch , vision and technique is better than anybody we currently have.

If he is fit enough and has a hunger and desire yes but still not sure if he is a forward - which we need - or a midfielder which we don't.

If he is mobile enough to play a no.10 role hell yes as Ed would say.

Absolutely, unequivocally no.

Within 5 games he would be the new Barry/Neville/Alcaraz/Kone where everyone groans and is mystified as to why he's being brought on and is keeping a younger/better player out the squad.

does anyone really think that rooney fits in with the model that walsh and koeman have, young hungry ambitious

and why would they have any "romantic reunion" pangs or even state their reputation on a fat bald freckly beer-sponge?

No for me.

I said when he left he can't come back when he's over the hill to finish his career.

Also, he isn't deemed good enough for England and the team who finished one place above us and he's in decline.

Shocked at the poll result tbh, we are not in a position where we need to pander to his emotional needs. He is an egomaniac.

Will he return-yes it looks like it

Should he return? No. Im thinking gazxa, ginola, eto'o with this one

upload_2017-7-4_7-53-3.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back