Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure he is.

I actually think he is

I just hope he has a bit of an Indian summer, at least for that first season back

He scores some goals and he sells some shirts

At which point I expect him to go south and FAST in the second season

There'll be a brief period in that first season where we all like him again and it'll be lovely. And then by the end he'll be getting Osman treatment

I actually think he is

I just hope he has a bit of an Indian summer, at least for that first season back

There'll be a brief period in that first season where we all like him again and it'll be lovely. And then by the end he'll be getting Osman treatment

Osman treatment lol lol lol

I actually think he is

I agree with your prediction if he does come.

But I don't think he will. From what little we've heard about it, some of the big dogs want him, certain others do not. So it's on who cracks I guess.

Yet more Man Utd cast offs for us. Phil Neville, Darron Gibson and now an overweight, slow, hinderance that will be Wayne Rooney.

Alex Ferguson said that Rooney peaked early in his career and knew he was detiorating at a rapid rate. Then the genius Dave Moyes gives him a 5 year contract at Utd after leaving us.

He's proper dross these days. Wouldn't get in the Stoke City first 11. Yet we're taking him? Why? Aren't we supposed to be a new project, with lofty ambitions? Yet we'd welcome a 30+ year old Rooney back who can't run 5 yards without getting out of breath.

Yet more Man Utd cast offs for us. Phil Neville, Darron Gibson and now an overweight, slow, hinderance that will be Wayne Rooney.

Alex Ferguson said that Rooney peaked early in his career and knew he was detiorating at a rapid rate. Then the genius Dave Moyes gives him a 5 year contract at Utd after leaving us.

He's proper dross these days. Wouldn't get in the Stoke City first 11. Yet we're taking him? Why? Aren't we supposed to be a new project, with lofty ambitions? Yet we'd welcome a 30+ year old Rooney back who can't run 5 yards without getting out of breath.
Come on Soap lad be sensible, he nearly scored a couple of crackers in Carrick's Testicles yesterday.
He only missed out due to the panther like speed and agility of Carra, and Given was stood in front 5-a-side nets that they kept moving around on wheels.

Sniffin-Glue.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back