Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your prediction if he does come.

But I don't think he will. From what little we've heard about it, some of the big dogs want him, certain others do not. So it's on who cracks I guess.
We might be getting crossed rumours here

Barkley - Kenwright Y; Koeman meh; Moshiri N.
Rooney - Kenwright Y; Koeman Y; Moshiri meh/N

cue a compromise - Rooney in, Barkley out...in fact one might even be conditional on the other from a wages standpoint

As ever with Everton - More questions than answers.

Publicly turn us down Wayne.

Be superb.

The fume on here would be magnificent, make it happen Wayne.
KidOnMattressWithAlarm.png

I've been against his returning, but am changing my mind. There is so much doom, gloom and despondency surrounding the club at the moment as a result of all our top players deserting us for bigger richer clubs and perceptions of owners squabbling over how best to enrich themselves, our 'best of the rest' peers like West Ham and Stoke all looking to be moving ahead of us, a new stadium looking like a pipe dream etc etc.
Sometimes I feel I should drop a Prozac or two before logging on to GOT such is the shroud of melancholy pervading Everton environs.

Against such backdrop of hopelessness and anguish, perhaps the return home of Wazza might give temporary lift to the shroud of despair.

I don't know...I feel lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back