Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Rooney, so no. The guy is money motivated and always has been. He pockets a loyalty fee from United and every penny he can leech from us.
It's a wish thing for most of us . We wish to see if he still can in an Everton shirt.........It's a closure thing .......Why can't you see that ??

He is 32 in 3 months, been playing for 16 years and has not looked after himself properly.

Hope its a 1 year deal with the option of a 2nd.

I'd be happy Lukaku, Stuart Barlow and Bret Angell..... Lukaku will score more next season than Rooney, Giroud and Sandro combined....

Have to agree, if we replace Lukaku with them 3 (as a collective) I will be very disappointed.

Sandro, Rooney or Giroud and another big name player who's heading towards his prime years.

It's Rooney, so no. The guy is money motivated and always has been. He pockets a loyalty fee from United and every penny he can leech from us.
The sale of Rooney financially saved this club, that's it in a nutshell, good or bad that's the truth
I'd be happy Lukaku, Stuart Barlow and Bret Angell..... Lukaku will score more next season than Rooney, Giroud and Sandro combined....
no he will not, well I would be very surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back