Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why can't we? Explain this crazy claim.

Why, well because players like Lukaku, who score 25 goals a season dont see Everton as big enough until we get in the CL, thats why we are losing him, so were hardly giong to be able to attract someone of that standard now, besides we can buy 3 players with that money, which is what we need

Yep..... Rom will be shaking his head tonight, and be even happy he's on his way out.....

This will effect the dressing room, players will see the money Rooney is on and start to get annoyed...

I don't want Rooney back at all. Hes not goof anymore and is 32 in October i think. Honestly think he'll be benched soon enough or fans will get frustrated n start the groaning.

I will get behind him n genuinely hope im proved wrong and he is rejuvanted and does boss for us

Yep..... Rom will be shaking his head tonight, and be even happy he's on his way out.....

This will effect the dressing room, players will see the money Rooney is on and start to get annoyed...

I don't believe for a second we would offer Rooney 250k a week. But if we did make him our highest earner i don't think any player could moan and say "oh look, there's that cheeky sod who is our highest earner who has only won 6 titles, a European cup, 3 league cups and an fa cup".

Players who have won stuff tend to cost a fair chunk for the privilege of having them.

I'd genuinely be shocked if we were offering anything over £140/150k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back