Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes owed 26m in wages from United Ian, you think he should walk away with 2m in his arse bin and be happy? Would you take 2m and walk away?

I know I wouldnt.

And what if in June hes utterly stank the gaff out, the loan wont seem such a bad idea then will it, 2 sides Ian, 2 sides.
@MorgsGoat is spot on with this.. If it is a loan, it is a great option for Everton and Rooney to give it a go for a year. Almost no one is going to take a massive pay cut in guaranteed wages by choice. It is unrealistic to think so. I think its fair to wonder whether Rooney can still do the job. I am in the camp that Everton will give him a boost. Could be wrong, but a loan for a year is the best way to find out.

£26m? is he on £500k per week?

He's on and estimated £250k per week, £12m per year, if UTD give him £2.5m pay off and we pay him the reported £125k p/w then in total he will have revcived around £8.5m.

I'm willing to bet it's more because he doesn't want to commit to Everton's £125k p/w after this season.

Firstly 250k pw is 13m per year not 12m, second he has the option of an extra year on that wage written into his contract at united mate - so 26m over two seasons

IF he just let united rip his contract up and came here on 125k pw for two seasons, he'd be losing out on 11m quid should he just take a 2m payout from United.

Show me any person on earth who'd change jobs for a loss of 5.5m quid per year

Im really pondering Van Frandelino, these Rooney and Sigi deals have thrown me a little, both, you would THINK, are better as a 10, which would maybe suggest a 4-2-3-1

Pickford
Kenny - Keane - Williams - Baines
Morgan - Besic
Klaasen - Rooney - Sigi
Sandro
Of course Sigi could replace Rooney, Rooney replace Sandro and thats without trying to add the big nosed Frenchman.

But its ALMOST possible to stick them in a 4-3-3 as well

Pickford
Kenny - Keane - Williams - Baines
Morgan
Klaassen - Sigi
Sandro - Giroud - Rooney
Options, lovely, lovely options, signing another CB would also open us up for a "better" 3 at the back formation :

Pickford
Keane -- BEAST -- Williams
Kenny ----- Morgan ----- Baines
Klassen - Rooney - Sigi
Giroud
I shall be watching with the eyes of the eagle.

Now that is one bloody slow side. No pace whatsoever.

not ITK or claiming to be, just literally passing on info,

lad I work with plays footy in the same 5 a side league as Coleens brother, he told all the lads before, go and get your bets on if you can, its done, will be announced tomorrow or so

@orly haha

lad I work with plays footy in the same 5 a side league as Coleens brother, he told all the lads before, go and get your bets on if you can, its done, will be announced tomorrow or so

@orly haha

Oh my word!

Select a kopite at random and ask what they think of our transfer business. I guarantee within 30 seconds they'll be frothing at the mouth about our 'free stadium' like a rabid dog. They're not bothered though.

@orly haha

Loan or permanent? Technically if it's a loan would the bet even count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back