Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeeeeerrrrrrrsssss Wayne COYB

giphy.gif

Im really pondering Van Frandelino, these Rooney and Sigi deals have thrown me a little, both, you would THINK, are better as a 10, which would maybe suggest a 4-2-3-1

Pickford
Kenny - Keane - Williams - Baines
Morgan - Besic
Klaasen - Rooney - Sigi
Sandro
Of course Sigi could replace Rooney, Rooney replace Sandro and thats without trying to add the big nosed Frenchman.

But its ALMOST possible to stick them in a 4-3-3 as well

Pickford
Kenny - Keane - Williams - Baines
Morgan
Klaassen - Sigi
Sandro - Giroud - Rooney
Options, lovely, lovely options, signing another CB would also open us up for a "better" 3 at the back formation :

Pickford
Keane -- BEAST -- Williams
Kenny ----- Morgan ----- Baines
Klassen - Rooney - Sigi
Giroud
I shall be watching with the eyes of the eagle.

Dear Goat.

No Gana? Some of the performaces he was putting in last season were phenom...errr...great. When he was getting forward he looked good too. Can we have a line up that includes him too please

Thanks,

Binman

Aged not well and 3/4.

Edit: Seeing this is the Rooney thread better mention Rooney, so ROONEY!

I used to be in the hell no category. But meh, he plays a position we need, will make us a bit better in the short term and there are few options out there.

He'll score a few then probably get injured because his body is older than Yakubu. But hell any lousy goalscorer who bangs in a 8 goals/season is worth 75K+/week these days so you might as well splurge and get someone who is somewhat better. Its not my money and still a better investment than [insert Soton striker not named Gabidinni]. Plus, after medical science can no longer put him back together again maybe we could still sucker some MLS side into taking him. So welcome back Wayne if that is the case, I'll enjoy the few months/matches you'll be able to play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back