Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all a game.
We could sign Ronaldo and the media would have the world believe he must have broken his leg to join us.
Just for once be happy we have signed a fair few players before the start of the season...Rooney coming in will not suddenly make the squad we were all excited about 2 weeks ago turn to dust.
This place is shocking at times....truly shocking.

Thinking on this one I wasn't for it originally but after some thought as a squad player, for Europe/League Cup/FA Cup coming off the bench also starting certain PL games, this could be a very good move all around.

Thinking on this one I wasn't for it originally but after some thought as a squad player, for Europe/League Cup/FA Cup coming off the bench also starting certain PL games, this could be a very good move all around.

So what you're saying is that signing a lad who loves Everton and has the scoring records for both Man Utd and England might not be too bad.....

Zackly Dario, This has to be seen as a positive move. Sod the sentiment..bad and good for a sec. England and uniteds best goal scorer could well be here for a season or 2. If it wasn't for history this should have been be a good day. He will not be our last signing, He won't be our marque ...he just comes back home...to the club who sold him for financial support when we needed it most.
Welcome back Wayne....
I do also have to say that if Pienaar wanted another 2 year deal this very night ...I would grant it..... so take that to the piggy.

If you think we are bringing Wayne Rooney in as a squad player then you need a lie down

Zackly Dario, This has to be seen as a positive move. Sod the sentiment..bad and good for a sec. England and uniteds best goal scorer could well be here for a season or 2. If it wasn't for history this should have been be a good day. He will not be our last signing, He won't be our marque ...he just comes back home...to the club who sold him for financial support when we needed it most.
Welcome back Wayne....
I do also have to say that if Pienaar wanted another 2 year deal this very night ...I would grant it..... so take that to the piggy.
...and if you know your history, it's enough to make your heart go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back