Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the idea no doubt. But this is a 31 year old with a lot of mileage in him. I dont think he'll be a fixture in the team that often, tbh. He fell off the cliff form wise at United and it wasn't all down to being jaded in terms of motivation or injury. His body is just fatigued with it all.

We'll see.

I kinda still get the impression Jose and him had a chat where he was told he wouldn't play as much early doors, so he lost interest. In turn prompted "ankle injuries" etc. He also wasn't top dog anymore when Zlat and Pogba turned up.

The move should give him massive boost, make him feel more wanted.

I'll be surprised if we don't get at least 1 great season from him before he'll go out to pasture.

That's the idea no doubt. But this is a 31 year old with a lot of mileage in him. I dont think he'll be a fixture in the team that often, tbh. He fell off the cliff form wise at United and it wasn't all down to being jaded in terms of motivation or injury. His body is just fatigued with it all.

We'll see.

Tired mind, tired body at UTD. He was wanting away for at least two years.

I think we will use him well & he will be in no doubt the standards he is expected to hit coming here.

I kinda still get the impression Jose and him had a chat where he was told he wouldn't play as much early doors, so he lost interest. In turn prompted "ankle injuries" etc. He also wasn't top dog anymore when Zlat and Pogba turned up.

The move should give him massive boost, make him feel more wanted.

I'll be surprised if we don't get at least 1 great season from him before he'll go out to pasture.

He's Rooney. He's not going to go away quietly, that's for sure. He'll have a major say in some key games (Derbies, cup ties etc).

But give what we have and hope to have in the middle of the park and just behind the attacker I just dont see an awful lot of game time.

We'll see.

Is probably true. But he is a Blue. He will do more for Everton than anyone else. He has the mentality of a fan. Everton are everything to him football wise. When he does play, I think he'll be great for you.

Bentley's don't loosen up until 200,000 miles. still being run in, like our wazza, just coming to his pomp.
Bentley require a service approximately every 2 thousand miles and are extremely expensive to maintain.

He'll have a major say in some key games (Derbies

He'll actually be able to show the team how they're not supposed to bottle it on derby day

To everybody saying he's past it I'm sure there were a lot of people writing off Defoe when he joined Sunderland and not expecting much from him yet here he is back in the England squad due to his fine form. I expect the same will be true for Wayne

Rooney lacked clearly motivation at united since ferguson left...this year will be very different and u can see that on some of his photos carrying less weight than this time last year. I am sure he is going to want to play at the World Cup so i am expecting a big season from him. I think he will be better than lukaku this season with more goals/assists than the Belgian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back