Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha , I love it when people get a Messiah complex and begin pontificating about how 'we' should and shouldn't act. Here's a tip you keep you're council and I'll keep mine.

Here's a tip from me. Wind your neck in.

Unlike you I support our players, whilst they are at the club. When they leave they are gone and effectively dead to me.

I am saying how a supporter responds to a new player ... you, who knows and frankly who cares.

This is painful - how are we saying we don't want one of the greatest English players to ever play the game back?

He's a player who can dictate the tempo of the game, even without his pace - on top of that he has a real winners mentality and masses of experience. Who else do we have in our squad who has experience of winning titles, trophies and the champions league?

Not really a trap, I was just interested...

I think we're all pretty certain at this point that things weren't as straightforward as they seemed at the time, aren't we?

The club was absolutely up **** creek financially at the time. It genuinely doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened if we'd not made that sale.

True it's why I am not against the move back entirely. I know it'd petty holding onto things like that. I feel a sense of loyalty to my young self. Was at Goodison when they beat us 4-2 and he was doing cartwheels in celebration to he parkend almost. Takes something like a derby goal to wash that away for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back