Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do. Even u12's come back and tou can tell they have done nothing. The lads that start early are more commited and ready.

Most players keep fit over the summer in any case. Only players who struggle for fitness or injured players return early.

our entire team was ****ed at the start of last season, none of them were fit.

Didn't see any of them voluntarily coming back a fortnight early...

I don't understand why they weren't fit though apart from some were no doubt tired from the euro's. Most had a whole summer off and pre season began around the same time this year as last

I feel like this is a trap but handing in a transfer request to go to the Mancs.
Not really a trap, I was just interested...

I think we're all pretty certain at this point that things weren't as straightforward as they seemed at the time, aren't we?

The club was absolutely up **** creek financially at the time. It genuinely doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened if we'd not made that sale.

I don't understand why they weren't fit though apart from some were no doubt tired from the euro's. Most had a whole summer off and pre season began around the same time this year as last
Because they'd all spent the previous 3 years taking it easy on the fitness side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back