Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not overly excited too see Rooney come in....I can understand it....Even at £10m

I'm not seeing it as a £10m player...but as an investment. He may have a bit of life left in him on the pitch....and could chip in with some goals....

However his experience at club level is massive. He has been there, done it...won everything. These young players who we are excited about should be tapping up Rooney every day.

Financially....he's still marketable....he's a face known worldwide...more than any other player in blue

So yes...he's not gonna blast us too the league title....he does have plus points for the club more than the team !

Do you really want our young players to have Rooney as a mentor? He's hardly a good ambassador for loyalty to Everton

So long as he gets his head down and works hard.

Because professionalism is.... and that is what I want.

What is the single most important thing for a company? Is it the building? Is it the stock? Is it the turnover? It's the people, investment in people. My proudest moment here wasn't when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No. It was a young Scouse guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me and he went 'Mr Koeman, will you be the Godfather to my child?' Didn't happen in the end.

We had to let him go, he was rubbish. He was rubbish.

He was also spotted on holiday in the gym 3 times a day.

Made up he's coming, so so excited
and he came back for preseason 2 weeks ago when Utd aren't back till tomorrow.

Clearly not fussed about his fitness.

But I'm sure @d4kyxx isn't in the least bit interested in that. Nor in the fact that he had his kids in the car. There's zero chance he was getting something for them. No no. That wouldn't fit the agenda.

I won't forgive him until he scores against the rs.I promised my 15 year old self I'd be never forgive. So RS winner is my compromise.

Do you really want our young players to have Rooney as a mentor? He's hardly a good ambassador for loyalty to Everton

Had EFC been in their current situation back then...do you think that he would have left...I dunno. If it was a 24 year old rooney who had banged in 24 goals last season....I don't think he would be leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back