Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we only offer Rom £140k?
A serious question,aren't the wages the club pays published in the yearly accounts? and are they broken down to how much to each player?All sorts of figures being quoted here and in the press but what is fact and what is guesswork?

as it may have cost us 25 million pounds up to maybe chelsea would have offered 90 million ??? we will never know now they have crapped on us again as usual!
Koeman and Walsh both wanted Rooney.

The price for Rooney was £10m.

If Chelsea had paid £90m for him, we'd've still had to pay £10m for Rooney, leaving us with £80m. As it stands, we're getting £90m from Utd, and getting Rooney on a free...

So what, again, is the problem??

While I'm not overly excited too see Rooney come in....I can understand it....Even at £10m

I'm not seeing it as a £10m player...but as an investment. He may have a bit of life left in him on the pitch....and could chip in with some goals....

However his experience at club level is massive. He has been there, done it...won everything. These young players who we are excited about should be tapping up Rooney every day.

Financially....he's still marketable....he's a face known worldwide...more than any other player in blue

So yes...he's not gonna blast us too the league title....he does have plus points for the club more than the team !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back