Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't we only offer Rom £140k?
yes United have give Rom 200 k per week Rooney will get half of his UNT salary about 150k per week - and fans moan about Ross demands!
I had a feeling Ross knew this was coming down the pipeline - a FF contact told my older brother we wanted Rooney back 6 weeks ago!

an alledged salary of 150k for two seasons and fans stated Ross was being greedy!

Fairly standard for free transfers to get an inflated signing bonus / wages.

Weren't we paying the Sniveller £50k a week?

Reactions: JLW

yes United have give Rom 200 k per week Rooney will get half of his UNT salary about 150k per week - and fans moan about Ross demands!
I had a feeling Ross knew this was coming down the pipeline - a FF contact told my older brother we wanted Rooney back 6 weeks ago!
Barkley is half the player of Rooney

Not happy at all, i think from a football point of view Koeman has made a blunder signing him,

but now he's about to sign i will be 100% behind him, i really hope i get proved wrong about the Roo.

Complete agreement mate. My hopes rest on him being fired up to be back and even more fired up to impress and win his place back for England at what will probably be his last World Cup next summer. I think everyone will be ok with this signing so long as we do actually replace lukaku with a good quality signing who isn't a short term stop gap over the age of 30.

No point being defeatist before he's even kicked a ball for us this season (even though I really want to) .

yes United have give Rom 200 k per week Roony wil get half of his UNT salary about 150k per week - and fans moan about Ross demands!

Man Utd offering Lukaku £60k a week more on his weekly salary than we offered him? Crazy.

On Barkley, said this on here in April;

I think he'll be back this summer, I also wouldn't be surprised if that's why Barkley is holding off on any contract.

Still think it's true.

Wages aside, if he stays I can't see Barkley getting a regular game under Koeman this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back