Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they use the Everton radio commentary from his Arsenal goal in there somewhere.

It's incredible

I think they should do it with "welcome home" by Peters and Lee in the background. But instead of Wayne nicking a bag of crisps like Lineker, there should be a fat bloke eating Fish and Chips outside the Famous Blue Star Chippy, and Wayne robs them off him and then legs it around the four stands of Goodison being chased by him, and perhaps a dog.
With the Benny Hill music playing?

Hoping beyond hope they don't use the "once a blue always a blue" shirt as part of the unveil.
They won't. Our PR team seem pretty level headed and clued up. All the reveals have been done well this far and that would instantly lead to ridicule.

Try as I might, I just can't get excited about Rooney.

In fact I think my pulse slows down.

If he comes I will back him, but it's no more exciting than the other signings, and I'd never heard of most of them a month ago.

We need a signing that will excite, and make people take notice, we've made good signings but not a statement one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back