Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still undecided on this from a footballing perspective. Could go either way.

Hope beyond hope it works out and he gets some of his old drive back.

Do you have a breakdown of his running stats, goals and assists from last year while you are at it?I am sure they will be the worst of his career.He's always been a player who needs a run of games to get up to full speed and he still has a sharp football brain so I will give him a chance as a squad option.But his ability to get around the pitch and make the difference isn't what it was that is plain to see.
United covered the least distance as team last season. Giroud is one of the slowest players in the league yet many seem happy enough to sign him? Obviously at 31 he is not the player he was in his mid 20's, I still think a player of his quality will bring a lot to our team.

This young man is going to bring us success. I can smell it. He reeks of it. The prophesy will be complete.

Not happy at all, i think from a football point of view Koeman has made a blunder signing him,

but now he's about to sign i will be 100% behind him, i really hope i get proved wrong about the Roo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back