Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving Carrington....

anigif_original-7288-1456723875-1.gif

I always wonder if anyone does actually meet up like this, and what do they do, shake hands and have a laugh, get the jackets off and roll up shirt sleeves then straight into a queens rules stance or kick and spit? what are the rules of internet meet ups to fight? What happens if the guy you've offered to meet does turn up and he's 7 foot with knuckles dragging along the ground? can you video the meet?

I just don't understand how anyone could get so wound up by something said on the internet. For a start, you have no idea who you're dealing with. Imagine turning up ready to go & it's a 14yo lad, or a 60yo bloke with a dicky ticker...

On the other hand, could be Tony Bellew! Or even worse Purple Aki! Rather be battered than battered & bummed.

I just don't understand how anyone could get so wound up by something said on the internet. For a start, you have no idea who you're dealing with. Imagine turning up ready to go & it's a 14yo lad, or a 60yo bloke with a dicky ticker...

On the other hand, could be Tony Bellew! Or even worse Purple Aki! Rather be battered than battered & bummed.

Purple Aki is a red [Poor language removed]

That's nice. I wish we were able to hold onto our best players instead of taking Man Utd's over-the-hill, overweight scraps.

But that's just me.

How do you hold onto a player who wants out? Ball and chain? Stick him in the U23s? Way to waste £90M having him stink the place out every week when he begins his inevitable sulk. He wanted out, we got great money for him. Good deal in my eyes.

Not quite 60 with a dicky ticker, thanks. I expect the other chap is about 12.
I don't really know what upset him so much. Still, i apologise for upsetting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back