Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pros :

He's a quality, quality player, regardless of age

He plays in a position where we've been crying out for a quality player

He is a proven winner, and record goal scorer for the most successful club in the country, and the national team

His experience will be invaluable to our many youngsters coming through the ranks

He will be desperate to prove himself back at his boyhood club

He will add quality in depth for our (hopeful) European campaign

The global exposure he will bring to us will be huge

Any fee paid for him would have been minimal / non-existent

There will possibly be a decent re-sale value after a couple of years here if he decides to move to MSL / China

Cons :

As a kid, he once kissed the badge of another club after scoring against us, after having to put up with dogs abuse from some weapons in the crowd who were calling his girlfriend a slut following his move to Man U.

So from me, welcome home Wayne lad.

Pros :

He's a quality, quality player, regardless of age

He plays in a position where we've been crying out for a quality player

He is a proven winner, and record goal scorer for the most successful club in the country, and the national team

His experience will be invaluable to our many youngsters coming through the ranks

He will be desperate to prove himself back at his boyhood club

He will add quality in depth for our (hopeful) European campaign

The global exposure he will bring to us will be huge

Any fee paid for him would have been minimal / non-existent

There will possibly be a decent re-sale value after a couple of years here if he decides to move to MSL / China

Cons :

As a kid, he once kissed the badge of another club after scoring against us, after having to put up with dogs abuse from some weapons in the crowd who were calling his girlfriend a slut following his move to Man U.

So from me, welcome home Wayne lad.
Talk about clutching at straws lad.

My pros: Rooney will sell shirts abroad

My cons: He is terrible at football now.

This is such a backwards step. If Rooney was going anywhere else you'd all be saying he is finished.

But us mugs have him back - every Man Utd fan I know is celebrating this like a new signing. They've wanted Rooney out for 3 seasons.

Absolutely ridiculous decision by everyone involved at the club. Rooney is overweight, past it and loves the beer and fags. He will treat this like a holiday home, you watch.

I am raging.
then..... Dont ???

This is such a backwards step. If Rooney was going anywhere else you'd all be saying he is finished.

But us mugs have him back - every Man Utd fan I know is celebrating this like a new signing. They've wanted Rooney out for 3 seasons.

Absolutely ridiculous decision by everyone involved at the club. Rooney is overweight, past it and loves the beer and fags. He will treat this like a holiday home, you watch.

I am raging.

Chill, the boy Wayne is about to make his glorious return to the mighty Ev. Embrace it.

toddlers-tiaras-when-its-slots-and-tots-and-l-L-yEOIz6.gif

I am raging.
Go away Wum ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back