Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go away Wum ....
How am I a WUM? Are you genuinely excited about a 55 year old Wayne Rooney who can't walk 3 yards without breaking into a sweat these days?

Or are you trying to save face? It's ok to say how poor Wayne is now. He wouldn't make the first 11 of ANY team in the top 8 but we sell Rom and bring Rooney back?!

It's an absolute farce.

How am I a WUM? Are you genuinely excited about a 55 year old Wayne Rooney who can't walk 3 yards without breaking into a sweat these days?

Or are you trying to save face? It's ok to say how poor Wayne is now. He wouldn't make the first 11 of ANY team in the top 8 but we sell Rom and bring Rooney back?!

It's an absolute farce.

Now, now, steady on old bean.

It's an absolute farce.
Hahaha

WUT?!?!

It's an absolute farce.

We are a team in the top eight blud. He will start games fam. Calm.

It's an absolute farce.
Thats why you come across as a WUM. Go outside and have a breath of fresh air.

Bill greeting Wayne on his return

C3svKl1.gif

Take a look at his stats. Rooney is a legend, and only 31. He might have another four years on top. It is a no brainer

It's an absolute farce.
I'm excited.

NEA

It's an absolute farce.

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

It's an absolute farce.

You never learn do you Butters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back