Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm one of them, all I'm saying is him signing won't offer any clarification. His form will. I hope he scores/creates loads and I get vaulted into the ground.

How many times last season did you find yourself screaming at Lukaku or Ross to pass it to the open man, only to see them take on multiple defenders and lose the ball? I lost count, myself. Rooney's vision on the pitch will be an automatic upgrade in that department.

Yep, I'm one of them, all I'm saying is him signing won't offer any clarification. His form will. I hope he scores/creates loads and I get vaulted into the ground.

I'm only talking about his form, not his signing.

Posts like those from @Soap in the last few minutes are what I'm referring to. Although if @orly's nose for a previously banned multi is correct in this instance, I fear our friend Soapster won't be around to receive his vaulting.

Super Kev on SSN bigging the blues up.
Loving the signings
'I hope we sign 10 more'
'Of course the object is to finish higher than liverpool'

He can't wait for Wayne to sign.

Love you Super Kev

My brother knows Super Kev quite well. He once asked him how he felt about EFC. Super Kev said "Well, I'm an Arsenal boy really, but Everton... Everton are here" and points at his heart.

Super Kev on SSN bigging the blues up.
Loving the signings
'I hope we sign 10 more'
'Of course the object is to finish higher than liverpool'

He can't wait for Wayne to sign.

Love you Super Kev
No its not, the object is to win trophies. If they finish 15th are we happy to be 14th? Hopefully that's the kind of thinking that is eradicated in the coming seasons. It's small time thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back