Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither, but I think it's a good thing.
Stunned

Stunned is the word when, unless I have read this all upside down, United paid his contract up, circa £15m, and allowed a free transfer?

And cos of that, Wayne is "happy" with "only" £150k a week?

Is that normal in a free transfer?

That you are the banned poster @butters and I think he's hit the nail square on the head. Massive bedwtting WUM you.
I am not a banned poster called butters. But you can let the paranoid thoughts get the better of you if you wish.

I simply don't rate today's version of Wayne Rooney. And all Evertonian's will be wetting the bed when we finish 7th again next season because we lack the quality needed to challenge the best sides.

How am I a WUM? Are you genuinely excited about a 55 year old Wayne Rooney who can't walk 3 yards without breaking into a sweat these days?

Or are you trying to save face? It's ok to say how poor Wayne is now. He wouldn't make the first 11 of ANY team in the top 8 but we sell Rom and bring Rooney back?!

It's an absolute farce.

giphy.gif

No its not, the object is to win trophies. If they finish 15th are we happy to be 14th? Hopefully that's the kind of thinking that is eradicated in the coming seasons. It's small time thinking

I was attempting to convey his overt bias and glowing optimism for the coming season.

He should probably phone back in and apologise to you.

14/15th ok mate

I am not a banned poster called butters. But you can let the paranoid thoughts get the better of you if you wish.

I simply don't rate today's version of Wayne Rooney. And all Evertonian's will be wetting the bed when we finish 7th again next season because we lack the quality needed to challenge the best sides.

You just can't help being a drama queen can you?

Stunned is the word when, unless I have read this all upside down, United paid his contract up, circa £15m, and allowed a free transfer?

And cos of that, Wayne is "happy" with "only" £150k a week?

Is that normal in a free transfer?

Stunned that is actually happened

Baffled how a free transfer costs a reported 10m - but choosing to ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back